B1HTG Series: High temperature flow control to 800°F (426°C)
BST's B1HTG series flow control chokes can handle high temperature, high pressure steam with ease, using the same body (and having the same dimensions) as the B1 series. Precompressed Graffoil® seals require no adjustment once set. The EZ-VU handle with locking screw is standard.
• EZ-VU handle allows 64th indications to be viewed from any desired angle around the choke. Handy T-Bar handle is optional.
• Easily tuned for precise adjustment and control.
• Can be locked in the adjusted position.
• Precompressed Graffoil® static and dynamic seals.
• All internal control surfaces constructed of 17-4 PH stainless steel.
• Easily readjusted, even at high working pressure differentials.
• Easy, safe access to internal parts without removing the body from the line.
• Available in a wide variety of end connections (buttweld, socketweld, threaded NPT/LP, API 6B or ANSI B16.5 flanges) and sizes (1", 2", 3").
• Standard trim sizes are ¼", ½", ¾", and 1", standard material is 17-4 PH stainless steel, heat treated to the H900 fully hardened condition.
• Standard 4130 alloy steel body and bonnet rated to 3,000 psi working pressure at 60°F, derated as temperature exceeds 250°F to 800°F.
• Angle body (shown above) or through body (see B1) are standard styles.
• Corrosion resistant alloys optional.
• Electric actuators available - contact BST Engineering.
• Contact BST Engineering for standard centerline to flange face dimensions.
• Designed and manufactured in compliance with API Spec 6A.
Send mail to email@example.com to comment about this web site.